Saturday, November 8, 2014

Framing

I can't believe how much gets done in a day!  I drive by at least twice a day when I take and pick my kids up from school.  The house is only a minute from the school so it's a easy drive by. It's fun to see the progress.  One day theres nothing and then there's a house...it's crazy fast!

 Wood, windows, doors...delivered
 Day 1 progress
 These are the I-Joist beams I mentioned here 


The kids are so excited to see what will be their new home.  They want to go to the house Every Day!  I don't blame them, I'm excited and anxious too.

 Days 2 & 3 first floor framed

 Days 4, 5, & 6.  Second floor and Roof trusses.
 My boys sat in the car for a long time watching the big crane lift the trusses up onto the house.
 By the end of a week / week and a half we were all framed


No comments:

Post a Comment