Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Stairs to the Bonus Room

From just looking at the plans it's kind of hard to see how the stairs are to the bonus room.  I took a bunch of pictures for those wanting to know.

 view coming up the stairs
 view from the top of the stairs looking into the bonus room
 view from the top (on the bedroom side) looking into the bonus room
 View looking down.  You can see the "landing" area is actually two large steps
 View from the bonus room
Coming down the stairs, I am standing on the "upper landing" and yes, those are crayons on the stairs.  I have a 1 year old so there is always something somewhere :)

I hope these help those looking to add the bonus room.  Please let me know if you'd like a different view or angle. :)

3 comments:

  1. Never could have pictured that. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask what the stain on the handrail is? I know there is Black Midnight and Black Cherry for their darker stains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. We are building an Olsen in VA. There was no model to tour so we are going on pictures and floorplans. We are getting the bonus room but are having diffulty gauging size. Can you post some pics with the furniture you have in there? We are hoping to put a 9ft pool table and a couch and entertainment center.

    ReplyDelete