Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Master Bath

So, I haven't posted much of anything about the master bath.  We didn't get any upgrades in here with exception to the jetted tub, dual shower head, and the space itself.  We didn't care for the upgrade options Ryan offered so plan to upgrade ourselves down the road.

This is the Master Bath with Jetted Tub, Dual His/Hers shower heads, & extended bathroom.

 Looking into the bathroom from the bedroom.  There are 2 pot lights that stradle the center of the tub and I wish I had changed it to only one so I could hang a chandilier over the tub.  I do love the windows and all the natural light the bathroom gets.  The tub is huge!
 vanity to the left of the tub

 vanity to the right of the tub





 The door in the photo is to the "Water Closet"
 Roman Shower with His and Hers shower heads.  We had my husbands raised up (he's 6'3 and mine lowered, I'm 5'3)  The shower seat is really nice and the shower is big!
Ryan in Ohio has to aim the lights up which I think is super weird.  We will be rotating them down soon.  I think the 5 lights is a bit of overkill but easily changed.

5 comments:

  1. I just LOVE the light in your bathroom! Oh my goodness I'd be in heaven. That would be nice to put a chandelier in over the tub.. i'm sure you could make it work when you renovate in the future! :) Can't wait to see what you do with the space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask what type of flooring that is? In our area, 6" white or almond tile is standard, and I don't really like either of the options. We chose white, but I think keeping white tile flooring clean may potentially be beyond my house cleaning pay grade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flooring is resiliant initiator. We will be replacing it with cork or wood look tile in the next year of so. I had Ryan price out wood look tile as an option but we chose to save and do it ourselves. I complained to my SR about my unhapiness with the choices and she said I could shop the store. There were many nice choices we just felt it was all overpriced.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the fast reply! I totally love the wood-look tile, but the stuff they had out by us was really tacky looking. I'm like you, I'd rather get something fine just to tide us over, and then upgrade it later from a vendor that doesn't price gouge.

      Delete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    Kitchen Faucets

    ReplyDelete