Friday, January 30, 2015

Vacation and House is done!

So we left for a 3 week vacation while the house was being finished.  I did not want to be gone during this phase.  We booked the trip before we found out the house was being delayed a month.  I asked our PM to please send me updates and especially photos of the outside BUT, he sent me nothing.  Super disapointing but, I know he's super busy too. 

I had a neighbor take this and send it to me.  I was dying to see what it looked like.  I like it but I'm not in LOVE with it.  It looks much better in person but not as grand as I was hoping for.  The house feels really big, open, and beautiful when you are inside but the outside, hmmm...?  Well, too late now, so I'm not going to dwell on it.  With landscaping and such I'm sure it will get better.


This photo was taken the first day we got back.  They were putting the finishing touches on before we closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment