Friday, January 30, 2015

SINK and GRANITE news!

It's been so long since I posted (life has been crazy) that I have forgotten where I left off so I'm sorry if some of the this is repetitive.  

So after being denied my single sink time and time again< I finally got a YES!  Hallelujah! 

So now we come to the granite.  I had originally chosen Venetian Gold and was told by the SR that I could go to the granite yard and pick out my slab.  So I went to the granite place and HATED the venetian GOLD, I mean HATED!  IT was way to yellow and had a TON of black in it.  Not the look I was going for.  SO, after a call to my SR she agreed to let me look at the other granites RYAN HOMES offers.  I didn't like any of them.  No surprise, right?

I left the granite place feeling terrible and went in to talk to my SR the next day.  I asked if I could pick a granite that wasn't RYAN HOMES approved.  She said she would ask and YES! I went back and chose

GIALLO ORNAMENTAL
it's very neutral with cream and flecks of brown.

 LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment