Friday, January 30, 2015

More Photos...starting to feel like home



Here are a lot more pictures.  It's really starting to look and feel like a home.

 I love the iron spindles on the railing.  This was a last minute change and I'm SO GLAD we made it.
 I love the 2 panel doors.  They are much cuter than the standard 6 panel door.
 French doors into the office, so pretty
 The Crown moulding looks really nice.  This was and upgrade that was SO worth the it!
 This is a view from the living room.  You can see the door to the coat closet and the morning room windows.
 The dining room chair rail
 Bathroom #2.  The vanity is super long.  There is a lot of storage space and counter space.


 This is the Bucks County Ledgestone for the Fireplace.  I'm not in love, it's just ok.
 This is the fireplace already for stone
 Tray ceiling in the master bedroom with crown moulding
The kitchen looks so nice.  I'm really excited about it.
 The island is HUGE!  I can invision tons of baking and gathering around that island.
Staircase and front entry

No comments:

Post a Comment